Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Rise

Hello! I am sorry to have been so neglectful of my blog lately! Not sure what happened except just life with two kids and a house to clean.

Anyhoo...

Here is a nice quick little post to show you something about bread. The last post was about bread baking and explained a little about putting steam in the oven with your bread.

In case there was any doubt, I now have some proof! I didn't intentionally create this and was pretty surprised myself at what happened when I accidentally put in this loaf of bread not quite totally over the pan of steaming water in the bottom of my oven.

Check it out!


Can you tell which side was over the steam and which one wasn't? Pretty remarkable, huh?

Mmmmmm.... makes me want to go bake some bread!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment