Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Challenge

Last week I participated in a challenge organized by another blogger and fantastic cake decorator, Miso, at MisoBakes. The challenge was to decorate a cake using only the piping tip #104 (the rose tip). We had to do a cake with a white background and pipe using tip #104 in pink icing. I submitted my pink and white cake (done with this challenge in mind).



Check out Miso's blog to see all the wonderful submissions from talented cake artists! And look for more challenges coming up. She is doing one each month and let me choose the August challenge! I love seeing how others come up with creative ideas for decorating their cakes. And it's nice to be challenged in a way that keeps me learning!

1 comment:

  1. How fun for you! I can relate, I like to checkout (and sometime participate in) the card-making challenges on several web sites. It helps to inspire & challenge me too.

    ReplyDelete